Monday 6 October 2014

What should I write for my first post?

Hi guys, welcome to my new blog. Now I have absolutely no idea what to write on my first post. I have had so many blogs before this one, therefore my brain is totally out of ink right now. You may wonder why I had so many blogs and not keep using the same one. Oh well, this is a very good question. I believe we have different dreams and focus in different stages throughout our life. What I love to blog when I was younger is not what I am passionate about now, therefore I decide to start a new blog.

Reading this blog will let you know more about my life. Although it is not very busy and colourful, I can assure that it will be meaningful. Please inspire and encourage me more by leaving comments as well. Recently, I am challenging myself to do one meaningful thing each day. EASY is definitely not hooked with this challenge. However, I am trying my best. 

What you will see in this blog:

- Photoblogging - I love taking photos. I am thinking of challenging myself with one GOOD photo a day. 
- Teaching materials - I am a Master student in teaching. I really would like to share my way to be a teacher because it is hard but full of amazing experiences. 
- Recipes? - I love baking, maybe I would share some delicious recipe here
- Travel blogging - I love travelling, but you may only see this during my summer holidays (sad). But you may see me posting places around Australia or mostly, Adelaide (ha)
- My passions in that period of time - No need to explain I guess
- Reviews on anything that I have watched, gone, experienced.... 

Basically, this blog is fully of everything. Hope you will enjoy reading and stay tuned :)



Love, 
Vagrantgirl 

No comments:

Post a Comment