Thursday 23 October 2014

Make myself busy

While I only have one subject left this semester and my dear friends are still struggling with the subjects that I did not enrol, I am bored at home (oh well. I did go to work). I was talking with T the other night that we have to equip ourselves with different skills, so yesterday night I was wandering around on the internet, searching for online courses. I was a member of Coursera,  however I found nothing interested me. Lucky me, after I searched for a while, I found this - Open2Study. They had provided a free course about early childhood education and the lecturers are from Australia! That's perfect! Time to do some revision in a relaxing way.

Join me to do some online courses and stay tuned. I'm going to post more often.

Vagrantgirl

"Finding Living Direction" // Bondi Beach, Sydney - December 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment